Skip to main content

#Nailstorming // C'est l'Printemps

Hello guys, happy Sunday! Today, I'm happy to show you the nail art I did for the #Nailstorming C'est l'Printemps! (= Spring is here!). I almost forgot to publish this mani since I thought this prompt was scheduled for March 20th... Glad I checked the program :P


To create this manicure, I first applied a white base. Then I sponged randomly with Kiko 355 Canary YellowpiCture pOlish Sizzle (by Cosmetic Sanctuary) and piCture pOlish Honey Dew.


I also added a coat of one of my favorite polish, the amazing China Glaze Fairy Dust. You can barely see it in the photos... except in the macro shot at the end of this post.


Finally, I stamped some flowers from the Bundle Monster plate BM-224 with the pretty OPI A Grape Affair.


I finished off with one coat a top coat and voilà!


Hope you liked this spring manicure ;) 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.