Skip to main content

Essence Nail Colour 3 // #02 Shopping Trip in Soho & Party All Night Long

Hello dears readers! Today is the Day 2 of the Essence Nail Colour 3 week.


On one side of this double-bottle nail polish, there is Shopping Trip in Soho, a barbie pink shimmery creme. I applied 2 coats for these photos.

Essence Nail Colour 3 // #02 Shopping Trip in Soho
Essence Nail Colour 3 // #02 Shopping Trip in Soho

On the other side, there is Party All Night Long, a pink jelly with pink-purple flakies. I applied 2 coats for these photos.

Essence Nail Colour 3 // #02 Party All Night Long
Essence Nail Colour 3 // #02 Party All Night Long (light tent)

And finally, a third look can be created by layering one coat of Party All Night Long over Shopping Trip in Soho. The result is pretty similar to PANL alone but more opaque.

Essence Nail Colour 3 // #02 Party All Night Long over Shopping Trip in Soho (light tent)
Essence Nail Colour 3 // #02 Party All Night Long over Shopping Trip in Soho

And that's it fot today! See you guys tomorrow, not for duo #03 since I don't have this one... but with duo #04 for a walk in the park ;) Happy International Women's Day! ♥

Essence Nail Colour 3 - #01 #02 #04 #05 #06

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.