Hey guys!!! This Sunday, the prompt of the Nailstorming was (obviously) Easter, but I was not inspired at all...
Hi guys! It's Sunday, so I have a Nailstorming nail art to show you today. If you don't know what the Nailstorming is, just click ↑↑ the link above. The prompt of this Sunday was "Contes de Fées", which means Fairytales! ♥
Hello everyone! It's Monday, so it's time for another 'Golden Oldies' post. And the polish I'm showing you today is Max Factor Fantasy Fire.
Hello guys, happy Sunday! Today, I'm happy to show you the nail art I did for the #Nailstorming C'est l'Printemps! (= Spring is here!). I almost forgot to publish this mani since I thought this prompt was scheduled for March 20th... Glad I checked the program :P
Hi guys! Today is the first day of the Essence Nail Colour 3 week on the blog. It's not a new collection - I bought those nail polishes in June 2012 :P This collex is named Nail Colour 3 because it's made of double-bottle polishes that you can use alone or you can also layer one color over the other one = 3 different looks ;)
Hi guys! First, sorry there was no blog post the past 2 weeks, I was ill :( Argh, winter... But spring is coming!
(Sorry Jon Snow, lol!) And speaking of spring, take a look at this mani I made with some cute water decals from Née Jolie.
|Née Jolie // Floral Water Decals DLS-193|
- #Nailstorming // Easter
- #Nailstorming // Fairytales
- Gradient & Glitter
- Shimmer Polish // Tiffany
- Copycat | Sveta Sanders
- Max Factor // Fantasy Fire
- #Nailstorming // C'est l'Printemps
- Essence Nail Colour 3 // Round Up
- Essence Nail Colour 3 // #06 Ticket to the Show & ...
- Essence Nail Colour 3 // #05 Boys are Back in Town...
- Essence Nail Colour 3 // #04 A Walk in the Park & ...
- Essence Nail Colour 3 // #02 Shopping Trip in Soho...
- Essence Nail Colour 3 // #01 Midnight Date & City ...
- Née Jolie // Floral Water Decals
- ▼ March (14)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (128)
- ► 2013 (131)
- ► 2012 (132)