Skip to main content

Tutorial | Tweed Nails

Hey guys! Today we're travelling back in time... lol! I'm going to show you a tutorial I did a long time ago - it's from November 10th, 2013 to be exact. Yep, more than 2 years later! I made it for a friend but thought it was too easy to post it here, so I never did. But it was in my nail art folder and I was tired to see it there everytime so I needed to get rid of this, lol. Maybe someone will be interested in this tutorial, so here it is! 


First, here is what I used to create these Tweed Nails:


→ 3 Cult Nails nail polishes: : Mind Control, Morning Glory and the Wicked Fast top coat,
→ 1 white striper polish,
→ 1 striper brush.


Step 1: Apply 2 coats of Cult Nails Mind Control.


Step 2: Paint vertical lines with the striper brush and Cult Nails Morning Glory.


Step 3: Add some horizontal lines.


Step 4: Grab your white striper polish and paint thin vertical lines.


Step 5: Add another thin white line next to the ones you've painted on step 4.


Step 6: Then, paint some horizontal white lines above the pink ones.


Step 7: Add another white line above the ones created on step 6.


Step 8: Finish off with 1 coat of top coat. And voilà!


Here is a pic of this nail art on my nails, more than 2 years ago:


For more photos, check out the original post by clicking this link!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.