Skip to main content

Tape Manicure feat. Darling Diva Polish


Hey guys! Today, I'm going to show you a Darling Diva Polish nail art! ♥ 



The 3 nail polishes I used are from the 'Hug My Face' collection. You can find all the swatches by clicking THIS LINK! For this tape manicure, I picked: Have You Ever Been Mistaken For a Man?Bad AssMother and some silver striping tape.




Hope you like this DDP manicure. I LOVE these polishes ♥



Darling Diva Polish // Price: $8.50 to $12

* The nail polishes used in this nail art were sent to me for my honest review. Please see my disclosure page for more information.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Nailstorming: Mardi Gras ♫ ♪

Hello ladies and gents! Today, all the "Nailstormeuses" are celebrating Mardi Gras ♥

Essence Fame Fatal (Colour & Go 114)

Oh red nail polish... I don't really like you on my nails, lol! If you know me a little, you know that red isn't favorite nail polish color... It's just too "femme fatale" for me!
So when I was looking for a red nail polish to use for nail art, cause everyone need at least one red polish, I came across this red by Essence, with THE perfect name ^^