Skip to main content

Cirque // Powwow [The Heritage Collection]

Hi guys! It's the middle of the Cirque Colors week. :)


The polish of the day is Powwow, but you already know that since it's written on the picture. But maybe you were distracted by the polish on my nail?! lol


Powwow is a holographic barbie pink. It's pretty but way too girly for me to wear it on its own. I guess I will have to use it in a skittlette or another nail art to really appreciate this nail polish.


For these photos, I apply 2 coats of Powwow, and no top coat. The formula was great.


And that's it for the polish of the day, see you tomorrow for the next swatches.

Cirque Colors // Price: $13

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)