Skip to main content

Née Jolie: BK Nail Polish // Matte #20

Hi guys! Happy Sunday! :) Today I'm showing you the swatches of a polish that was sent to me by Née Jolie.


This polish has no name... it's just called #20... it reminds me of the humanoid cylons of Battlestar Galactica, lol. Anyways, this is a gorgeous matte turquoise, but it was too thick for me so I had to add some thinner. For these photos, I applied 2 coats of n°20. The coverage is really great. The shade is awesome! 




Usually, I end my blog post with a link to the product so you can buy it if you like it but I have a "Sorry, Product Not Found" page so... :/ Here is the link maybe it will come back in stock. There are other BK Nail Polish available for 3,40€ each.

If you want to order on Née Jolie don't forget to use my code KEX10You'll get 10% off, if you use it. And shipping is free =)  


* This polish was sent to me for my honest review. Please see my disclosure page for more information.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Nailstorming: Mardi Gras ♫ ♪

Hello ladies and gents! Today, all the "Nailstormeuses" are celebrating Mardi Gras ♥

Essence Fame Fatal (Colour & Go 114)

Oh red nail polish... I don't really like you on my nails, lol! If you know me a little, you know that red isn't favorite nail polish color... It's just too "femme fatale" for me!
So when I was looking for a red nail polish to use for nail art, cause everyone need at least one red polish, I came across this red by Essence, with THE perfect name ^^