Skip to main content

#Nailstorming // This nail polish I hate

Hello guys! Happy Sunday! ☺

Today I have a skittlette to show you. On my French blog, I used it for the "Nailstorming" (more info here, but it's in French). The theme was "This nail polish I hate". 



In this manicure, it's not a polish I hate, but a color. And this color is: yellow!!! Gah, I hate yellow! The yellow polish used here is Kiko 355 Canary Yellow and I don't hate it, actually I like it, I use it a lot for nail art. 


Even if I used a yellow polish, I love this skittlette. I think that's because of the pink polish and the (weird) watermarble. The pink is China Glaze That's Shore Bright - and if you're interested I'm selling it cause I already have a color like this in my stash, so check out my blog sale


Regarding the watermarble, it's actually a dry watermarble. I used the Kiko, the China Glaze, and OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls. 


Since I couldn't let this 2 yellow nails like this, I added some studs I reviewed for Born Pretty Store (link to the review). 

And that's it! Hope you liked this skittlette. ☺

Also, I'm curious... do you like yellow nail polishes ? Which color do you hate the most ?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.