Skip to main content

#Nailstorming // Chevrons

Hi guys and happy Sunday! I'm here to show you my nail art for the Nailstorming of this weekend =) 



The theme of this Nailstorming was chevrons, and I chose to use only Elevation Polishes. Well, except for my base coat and top coat! :P


Here are the names of the polishes I used: Tavan BogdLake of the IslesJengish ChokusuCeram SeaCuernos del PaineMount VentouxPa'akoKilaueaAve SecretanQueen of the Night, and for the chevrons: Thracian Sea.



For this nail art, I drew some lines over my base coat with the color polishes mentioned above. Then, I applied 2 chevrons stickers per nail and applied 1 coat of Thracian Sea. And before it dries, I removed the stickers. Finally, I applied 1 coat of top coat.



At first, I wanted to do horizontal lines but I figured some colors would be hidden by the chevrons... so I changed my mind and did diagonal ones.


So what do you think of this nail art?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Nailstorming: Mardi Gras ♫ ♪

Hello ladies and gents! Today, all the "Nailstormeuses" are celebrating Mardi Gras ♥

Essence Fame Fatal (Colour & Go 114)

Oh red nail polish... I don't really like you on my nails, lol! If you know me a little, you know that red isn't favorite nail polish color... It's just too "femme fatale" for me!
So when I was looking for a red nail polish to use for nail art, cause everyone need at least one red polish, I came across this red by Essence, with THE perfect name ^^