Skip to main content

Nail Mail - December 2014!

Hi guys! Here is the nail mail I got in December ;)

Essence Nail Art Twins // 04 Carrie & Mr. Big

Two polishes bought on the FB group "(The Nearly No Rules) Nail Polish Sale". Now I only need the Joe & Victory duo and my Nail Art Twins collection will be complete! :D

❀ ✿ ✾ ✽ ❃ ❋


An awesome package from my friend Christina ♥  

Elevation Polish Ninja Yeti & Julie G. Sugar Plum Fairy

❀ ✿ ✾ ✽ ❃ ❋

My huge Llarowe order... I love Llarowe's discount codes ^^ I also had 2 gift cards and few rewards points to use so I didn't even pay for half of the order :P

Uluru  - Le Crêt de la Neige - Mount Feathertop - Colline du Charf - Pic de SubenuixAlpine Heights (Carlit) - Epidote 2 - Jbel Ayachi 2
piCture pOlish // Vampire - Kryptonite - Camo - Instinct
Fancy Gloss Mermaid Tales & Majestic Magenta + CbL Tank Tops & Flip Flops + Barry M Green Berry
Dance Legends Aquarelle Top Coat // 2 Monet - 3 Chagall - 5 Sisley

❀ ✿ ✾ ✽ ❃ ❋

A package from my friend Cynthia, the sweet lady behind the Indie polishes "Alter Ego Nail Enamel". She sent me her new collection to review, and 2 other polishes that were on my wishlist + the lovely Pahlish that she muled for me ♥

Alter Ego // Balsam Beauty - Frost Fairy - Sugars Plums - Winter Sunset Watcher
Alter Ego Perfect Panache & River Dancer + Pahlish Victorian Velvet

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)