Skip to main content

Yes Love // 442 & K024.


Hi guys! Hope you're doing great =) I have more swatches from the vault for you today! Yes, still old pics, but don't worry, I got my "swatching mojo" back so I will have new nail polishes to show you soon ^^ 



Actually, in this post, there are old pics (442) and new pics (K024) ;)


Yes Love 442 is a metallic purple. I don't usually like metallic polishes, but oddly I like this one... the power of purple! :P


I applied 2 coats for these photos but one was enough for full coverage.


And the macro shot... :)



❀ ✿ ✾ ✽ ❃ ❋



Yes Love K024 is hard to describe for me... I'd say this is a blurple periwinkle... ?! 


I applied 2 coats for these photos and 1 of top coat.



And the macro shot, even if it's a creme ;)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)