Skip to main content

Sinful Colors // Zeus, Winter Wonder & Faceted.


Hi guys! Today, I have more swatches from the vault to show you!


I swatched these nail polishes in January 2014! =)


First, we have, Zeus, a dusty purple with pink shimmers. 
I applied 2 coats for these photos.


It's totally a "me" color! I love it ♥


❀ ✿ ✾ ✽ ❃ ❋


Next is Winter Wonder, a shimmer polish... mostly dark silver shimmer, plus some green, gold and blue. I applied 3 coats for these photos.


I don't really like metallic polishes so I sold this one a few months ago.


❀ ✿ ✾ ✽ ❃ ❋


Finally, here is Faceted, a glitter polish. There are bars that shift from blue-green to gold and denim glitters. I applied 1 coat over Zeus for these photos.


You can find this polish in my blogsale, there's also a better swatch from another blogger. I'm selling it for... 0€, lol! Yep, it's FREE! I only ask for the shipping fees ;)


And that's it for today! See you soon ;)

Comments

  1. I've had Zeus for ages, kicking myself for not wearing it, it looks great!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.