Skip to main content

13 Days of January // Day 1: Follow A Tutorial!


Hi dear readers! Today is the first day of the 13 Days of January Nail Art Challenge, a modified version of the Crumpet's Nail Tarts 31 Day Challenge, for busy girls ^^ Instead of 1 nail art everyday, we will be posting 3 days a week only: Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.


The prompt for day 1 is "Follow a Tutorial" and I chose one made by one of my favorite bloggers: Lindsey of Wondrously Polished. You can find her tutorial HERE.


I thought galaxy nails would be an easy nail art for day 1 but I was wrong. Well, it was easy but I'm not really happy with the final look. And Lindsey's manicure is way more beautiful than mine, but she's way more talented so that's not a big surprise!


The nail polishes I used for this nail art are:
Kiko 339 Cornflower
Cult Nails Tempest
Kiko 295 Cerulean Blue
Essence Shopping Trip in Soho
DARE Colors Vixen Alert
China Glaze Techno


Thank you so much for reading! 
The next 13 Days of January blog post will be on Monday.


↓ Click on the links below to check out the great nail arts from the other bloggers.↓

Comments

  1. whouah il est super et tu m'en voudra pas mais moi je préfère le tiens de NA galaxie à celui du tuto... ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.