Skip to main content

Cult Nails // Feel Me Up, Nevermore & Tempest

Hi guys! Today, I have few more swatches from the vault.


Here are 3 of my most used Cult Nails.


I hate yellow ! But everyone needs at least one yellow polish for nail art. For these photos, I applied 3 coats of Cult Nails Feel Me Up.


******


If you need a black polish, Cult Nails Nevermore is an awesome one! I only used 1 coat for these photos, yes this is a one coater!!!


******


Finally, one of my favorite white: Cult Nails Tempest. I applied 2 thick coats for these pics.


These 3 nail polishes are available on cultnails.com for $12 each.
*
You can follow Cult Nails on : 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Nailstorming: Mardi Gras ♫ ♪

Hello ladies and gents! Today, all the "Nailstormeuses" are celebrating Mardi Gras ♥

Essence Fame Fatal (Colour & Go 114)

Oh red nail polish... I don't really like you on my nails, lol! If you know me a little, you know that red isn't favorite nail polish color... It's just too "femme fatale" for me!
So when I was looking for a red nail polish to use for nail art, cause everyone need at least one red polish, I came across this red by Essence, with THE perfect name ^^