Skip to main content

Elevation Polish // Haba Set (Chrestomathy Charity Auction)


Hello dear readers! Today I have a beautiful set of 4 polishes to show you :) 


I bought this beautiful Elevation Polish set at the Chrestomathy Inc. Charity Auction. There were lots of great polishes at this auction! My most wanted were the set of 4 holographic polishes, the pastel pretty trio and this set of 4 glitter polishes. I've been outbid on the 2 other items, but I had no problem winning this gorgeous set! I guess not everyone is a sucker for black and white glitter polishes like I am, eheh ^^

Few days after I paid for this set, I got a second chance offer for the holo polishes set... OMG I was so happy!!! Even though buying both sets wasn't my plan and way over my polish budget, I caved and bought the holos too. After all, it was for charity!! ♥ Also, it was 2 days before my birthday so it was my gift to myself :P

Now onto the swatches of the Haba set! :D

Versace Haba


Versace Haba is a mix of black and white hexes and squares with a blend of gold and multi colored round glitters.


I applied 1 coat of Versace Haba over 2 coats of Elevation Polish Cerro Torre 2
I added 1 coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top.


And... here is a macro shot :)



Icy Pink Haba


Icy Pink Haba is a mix of black and white hexes and squares with a blend of very light pink and soft pink round glitters.


I applied 1 coat of Icy Pink Haba over 2 coats of Elevation Polish Ooops: Weddell
I added 1 coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top.


And the macro shot...



Pop Haba


Pop Haba is a mix of black and white hexes and squares with a blend of pop pink and very light pink round glitters in a slightly tinted base.


I applied 1 coat of Pop Haba over 3 coats of Elevation Polish Pa’ako. I added 1 coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top.


As usual, here is a macro shot!



Blueberry Yummy Haba


Blueberry Yummy Haba is a mix of black and white hexes and squares with a blend of bright blue and azur blue round glitters.


I applied 1 coat of Blueberry Yummy Haba over 2 coats of Elevation Polish Puncak Jaya. I added 1 coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top.


And the last macro of this post...



I'm really glad I bought this set! These polishes are so pretty, and like I said before I love black and white glitter polishes so I think they were made for me, haha :P

If you want to learn more about Chrestomathy Inc. check out their website!

*

See you soon for the last swatches of my third Swatching Plan with:
Zoya Valerie, Skylar and Nova.

Comments

  1. These are all fabulous! Your manis & photos are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)