Skip to main content

Shimmer Polish // Jasmine


Hi guys! Hope you're doing great =) Here are the swatches of the Shimmer Polish of the day!


Jasmine is a mix of aquamarine blue, green, gold and red glitter.


I applied one coart of Jasmine over OPI Get In The Expresso Lane, and 3 coats alone for my accent nail. I added a layer of top coat for a smooth finish.


And here is a macro shot where you can see the glitter a little better.



Shimmer Polishes are available on Etsy and retail at $12.
For more information : Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Twitter - Pinterest.



* This polish was sent to me for my honest review. Please see my disclosure page for more information.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)