Skip to main content

ZOYA // Matte Velvet LE Gift Set Trio


Hi guys! Hope you're having a great weekend =)
Today, it's time to show you the last polishes of my "swatching plan" #02.


If you missed the first 3 posts, you can click here:

And now, I'm showing you the Zoya Matte Velvet Trio.


I got this gift set last December, and since then they were patiently waiting to be swatched.


This gorgeous green is Veruschka. I applied 2 coats for these pics.



And this is Veruschka with one coat of Alter Ego top coat She Shines!



**********************



Obviously, my favorite of the trio is Savita. What a surprise?! ^^
For these pics, I applied 2 coats.



And this is Savita with one coat of Alter Ego top coat She Shines!



**********************



The last one, the red... not my kind of color... but oddly I love it! haha :P
For these pics, I applied 2 coats of Posh.



This is Posh with one coat of Alter Ego top coat She Shines!
And, bam... OMG so beautiful!!! hehe ^^


So, that's the end of my second swatching plan !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.