Skip to main content

Elevation Polish // The Forest Collection, July 2014


Hello dear nailistas! Today, I'd like to show you the swatches of Elevation Polish's Forest Collection, launched last July :)


And we begin with Avenue of the Baobabs, a taupe-grey with multicolored shimmer and a touch of blue micro-flakes. Two coats and no top coat for the pics.




***************


Hinglajgarh Forest is a pretty "light grass green" holographic creme. I used 2 coats for the photos. No issue, perfect formula. No top coat.



***************


Next, we have Pointless Forest 2, a gorgeous green leaning teal jelly with multicolored glitters: micro-glitters, hexes and square glitters. I applied 2 coats for the pics and 1 of top coat. 




***************


And finally, we have Shilin Stone Forest, a beautiful light grey with dark grey micro-flakes (that shift rarely to red), some blue shimmer (see macro) and holographic shimmer. It's my favorite of the collex and one of my favorite Elevation Polishes ♥ - Also, I googled the Shilin Stone Forest, and it seems like an amazing place to visit! - For these pics, I applied 2 coats of SSF, no top coat. 





Elevation Polishes are available at elevationpolish.comRestocks happen twice a month: at 9 pm CST on the 7th and at 9 am CST on the 22nd. Don't forget to follow Elevation Polish's blog and Instagram for news about new collex... 

You can also find Elevation Polishes on Llarowe. Restock infos on Facebook.
They have a brand new Intagram account @llaroweofficial that you should follow =)



Comments

  1. All these are stunning! Your manis & photos are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous collection! I love them all!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Nailstorming: Mardi Gras ♫ ♪

Hello ladies and gents! Today, all the "Nailstormeuses" are celebrating Mardi Gras ♥

Essence Fame Fatal (Colour & Go 114)

Oh red nail polish... I don't really like you on my nails, lol! If you know me a little, you know that red isn't favorite nail polish color... It's just too "femme fatale" for me!
So when I was looking for a red nail polish to use for nail art, cause everyone need at least one red polish, I came across this red by Essence, with THE perfect name ^^