Skip to main content

A pretty ring and a simple manicure...

Hi guys! Today, I have a cute ring from Née Jolie to show you ;)


I wore the ring for few days and I had no big issue with it. As it's a cheap ring, I was expecting a green stain on my finger but I was wrong! But it has now a pretty strong metallic smell, so maybe it will stain in the future.


I really like that the wings seem to come out of nowhere. This ring is really cute!


Let's talk about my nails for a moment. The polish I'm wearing is Agnès b. Pink Strass, and on my ring finger and my thumb I added 2 coats of Elevation Polish Huangshan II.



Like the product in my previous review, this ring doesn't seem available on the website anymore, since you got the "Sorry, product not found" error message when you click on its link. Sorry...


If you want to order on Née Jolie, don't forget to use my code KEX10.
You'll get 10% off, if you use it. And shipping is free =) 


* This ring was sent to me for my honest review. Please see my disclosure page for more information.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.