Skip to main content

Nailstorming - Née Jolie : Il était un petit navire...

Hi guys! This weekend for the Nailstorming we had to do a nautical manicure, which was a great theme since I just received the products I have to review for Née Jolie, including some nautical decals.


For this mani, I first applied 2 coats of BarryM Navy
Then, I created white lines with Cult Nails Tempest.


Finally I applied the water decals.

Photo credit: Née Jolie

As you can see, the decals are barely visible on the blue stripes :/
So you have to use them over light colors. 


Other advice : DO NOT use top coat! I tried the 4 I have (KBShimmer Clearly on Top, Cult Nails Wicked Fast, Alter Ego She Shines!, Kiko Gel Look top coat) and 2 base coats (Orly Nail Defense and one from Peggy Sage) and they all dissolved the decals! :( If you use other top/base coats, I suggest that you test them before ruining your manicure ;)


If you liked these water decals, you can buy them from Née Jolie (here) for 2,13€.
You'll get 10% off, if you use my code KEX10. And shipping is free =) 

              

* These water decals were sent to me for my honest review. Please see my disclosure page for more information.

Comments

  1. J'adore! les decals sont super jolies! C'est dommage qu'ils se voient pas bien sur le bleu, mais ça leur donne une touche d'originalité en plus ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.