Skip to main content

Born Pretty Store // Gold and Silver Round Studs


Hi guys! Today, I'm showing you the third product I got from Born Pretty Store.
Photo credit: Born Pretty Store

It's a wheel of gold and silver round studs available in 3 sizes: 1,2 mm - 2 mm - 3 mm.


For this mani, I copied one of my dotticures but I replaced the dots by the studs =)


I first applied piCture pOlish Badass (see my swatches here). Then, I placed the studs. First, the biggest in the center and the smallest on the outside. And finally, I added 1 coat of top coat to seal the studs.


I really like this manicure, kind of badass ^^ 

You can purchase this wheel HERE for $3.95. If you use my code "AAL91" you get 10% off. Don't forget to check out all the nail art supplies they have and that shipping is FREE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.