Skip to main content

6 Harts Polish // Blow Me... a Raspberry 2, Mountain Nights and Sea Glass


Hi guys! Hope you're having a great weekend =)  I had a pretty rough week so I'm really glad to have few days to rest!!! But, we're not here to talk about myself, right! :P Today, I'm showing you the step #2 of my swatching plan with the swatches of 3 gorgeous 6 Harts Polish! ♥ First one, my favorite 6 Harts...

Blow Me... a Raspberry 2



Blow Me... a Raspberry 2 is a berry red scattered holo and it's absolutely beautiful!
I applied 2 coats for these pics, and 1 coat of top coat.





Mountain Nights



Mountain Nights is a royal blue jelly with purple shimmer and silver micro-flakes.
As it's a jelly, I applied 3 coats for full opacity. No top coat.





Sea Glass



Sea Glass is a gray crelly with purple shimmers and lots of micro-flakes.
I applied 3 coats for these pics, and 1 coat of top coat.



(just look at these micro-flakes! ♥)



6 Harts Polishes are available on Etsy for $9.
Be sure to follow 6 Harts on FacebookInstagram and Pinterest.

Comments

  1. These are all gorgeous! Your manis are perfect, as always!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Nailstorming: Mardi Gras ♫ ♪

Hello ladies and gents! Today, all the "Nailstormeuses" are celebrating Mardi Gras ♥

Essence Fame Fatal (Colour & Go 114)

Oh red nail polish... I don't really like you on my nails, lol! If you know me a little, you know that red isn't favorite nail polish color... It's just too "femme fatale" for me!
So when I was looking for a red nail polish to use for nail art, cause everyone need at least one red polish, I came across this red by Essence, with THE perfect name ^^