Skip to main content

ZOYA // Zuza, Charla & Neeka.


Hi guys! Today, I have the swatches of pretty old ZOYA for you. Zuza & Charla, that I used in the gradient I showed you yesterday, and Neeka, that I swatched back in January but I never showed you the pics ;)

ZUZA



For these pics, I applied 2 coats of Zoya Zuza, a pretty shimmery teal.


No top coat, since I took these pics before sponging Charla on the tips.



CHARLA



For these pics, I applied 3 coats of Zoya Charla, made of lots of micro-flakes shifting from gold to teal, in a blue jelly base. No top coat.


At first, I thought 2 coats would be enough for full coverage but I was wrong. When I took the first pics it became obvious that a third coat was needed.



NEEKA



For these pics, I applied 2 coats of Zoya Neeka, a dusty purple with purple and gold shimmer.


Neeka is darker on the nail than in the bottle.



My favorite is Neeka. Not surprising since it's purple, right?! ^^ Well, I almost put this one for sale, yep! :O Of course, I had to swatch it before selling it... and when I had it on my nails I had to face the truth: it was too pretty to leave me, lol! :P

And you, what's your favorite of the three ?

Comments

  1. All three of these are absolute stunners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! They all have the most gorgeous shimmer.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.