Hi guys! It's time to show you the last mani of my first "swatching plan".
The step #4 is: last untried of my stash list and it's: Zoya Zuza.
I bought Zuza in May 2012, because of a manicure of one of my fave nail bloggers:
Jacki @Adventures in Acetone. I loved this mani so much that I tried to copy it ;)
Here are the polishes that Jacki and I used :
- 1 coat of Orly Nail Defense,
- 2 coats of Zoya Zuza,
- Zoya Charla sponged on the tips,
- 1 coat of Ozotic Elytra 528,
- 1 coat of Cult Nails Hypnotize Me,
1 coat of Essence Edward,
- 1 coat of Cult Nails Wicked Fast.
And here is a macro =) I love love love all these glitters ♥
I fell in love with this mani the second I saw Jacki's pics, but I loved it even more IRL!!! :P