Skip to main content

piCture pOlish // Badass, by Sassy Shelly


Hi ladies! Today, I'm showing you a gorgeous piCture pOlish. It's a collaboration shade made with the lovely Sassy Shelly. You can take a look at her beautiful swatches on her blog here.


Badass is a black/dark grey holographic polish with lots of multi-colored micro-flakes.


It was one of the first piCture pOlish made with their new holographic pigment "Bijou Holo", so there's no spectraflair in this polish! 


For these photos, I applied 2 coats of Badass. No top coat.
Great formula, smooth finish, no issue at all.


Badass can be purchased directly from piCture pOlish for AU$12.00, or via one of their stockists: Llarowe in the US ($14.50), Harlow & Co in Canada ($15.50), Sally Magpies in the UK (£12.50) or Pshiiit Boutique in France (13,00€) - full list here.

You can follow piCture pOlish on Facebook - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest.

Comments

  1. Just the kind of dark polish I like :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your swatches are phenomenal! Thank you so much! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ♥ Thank you Shelly!!!!! It means a lot coming from you =D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.