Skip to main content

Nailstorming - Complètement (striping) tapée.

Hi guys!!! Here is my participation for the "Nailstorming" of this Sunday!


This week, we had to use striping tape, so I did a nail art I wanted to try for ages : the "Crisscross Texture Gradient" ♥


This is super easy but if you're a beginner and don't know how to do it, check out my friend Jacki @Aventures in Acetone's tutorial.


My base color is OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls. And the gradient is made with: Sinful Colors Purple GleamZoya Stevie & Sinful Colors Treasure Chest .


Purple and teal... my two favorite colors! ♥ I like to use them together!!!! :P





Comments

  1. Replies
    1. I love the Mani and I definitely love your nail arts! The second one is so chic but has that rockish feeling to it, really cool <3
      Moyou Nails - Nail Image Plates

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.