Skip to main content

MoYou roses with ManGlaze Lesbihonest & China Glaze White Cap.

Final step of my mani with my oldest untried!


First, I'd like to remind you the swatching plan I made for my summer holidays =) During the 3 following weeks I'm going to try to swatch as many untrieds as I can, in that order :
1. Oldest untried.
2. First untried on my stash list.
3. Newest untried.
4. Last untried on my stash list.

My oldest untried was China Glaze White Cap. As it's a very sheer polish, I prefer to use it as a topper. For the mani I had in mind, I chose to layer it over ManGlaze Lesbihonest. And finally, I added some roses from the MoYou plate Pro Collection 04.



I really like how it turned out. These roses with golden shimmer are so pretty!


Next step on my plan, the first untried on my stash list and the winner is : 
6 Harts Polish Bat Crap Crazy ;)


Comments

  1. This is beautiful! You chose the perfect pattern for the color!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)