Skip to main content

China Glaze // White Cap over ManGlaze Lesbihonest

Hello dear readers! It's been 3 weeks since my last post and I'm really sorry about that. I lost my nail mojo for a moment but with holidays approaching, it's slowly coming back :)

My plans are to swatch and/or do nail arts with my untrieds, in that order:

1. Oldest untried.
2. First polish on my stash list.
3. Newest untried.
 4. Last polish on my stash list.


So first one, my oldest untried: China Glaze White Cap, that I got on August 2011.

Next we'll have: 2 - Bat Crap Crazy by 6 Harts Polish, 3 - DV8 by China Glaze, and 4 - Zuza by Zoya. Then, back to category number 1 with Black Polka Dot de Nubar, etc.


Actually, White Cap isn't really an untried since I swatched it over 3 different colors back in September. I'm showing the pic of the old test at the end of this blog post ;)


In these pics, I applied 1 coat of White Cap over ManGlaze Lesbihonest!


I took some pics of Lesbihonest alone, that I'll show you later.


*


Test from September 2013: 1 coat of China Glaze White Cap over... 
Index : Cult Nail Tempest / Middle : A-England Guinevere /
Ring : A-England Elaine / Pinky : base coat only


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)