Skip to main content

Born Pretty Store // Neon Stars

Hi guys! Here is another review for Born Pretty Store =) 


In this wheel, you'll find:
- 1 compartment of purplepinksilver and blue stars, and
- 2 compartments of yellowgoldgreen and orange.


I had no idea what to do with those stars! I took a look on Pinterest for inspiration but I didn't find a mani that would show most of the stars in these wheel :/ So I just did the first things that came to my mind.


First, I applied the gorgeous Elevation Polish Weddell Sea on my nails. Then, on my index and pinky, I did a triangle with 1 coat of Jindie Nails Candy Land Remix. I added some blue striping tape and star shaped neon studs.


On my middle and ring finger, I first placed the stars only, but it wasn't looking good... So I grabbed my wheel of round and square shaped neon studs (that I reviewed for Born Pretty last December) and put those studs between the stars. In the end, I feel like I have manicure made for a kid birthday party with candies and party hats XD


You can purchase this wheel (stars only) HERE for $2.99. If you use my code "AAL91" you get 10% off. Don't forget to check out all the nail art supplies they have and that shipping is FREE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)