Skip to main content

Born Pretty Store // Dazzling Nail Wraps

Hi guys! Today I have a nail wraps review for you =)


The nail wraps I'm showing you are the pattern 6# dazzling mustache from the Born Pretty Store:

Unfortunately, even if my nails were (on purpose) longer than usual, they weren't long enough to show the mustaches. I wish I could have applied them upside down :P 


Even without the mustaches, they are very pretty. So dazzling. Beautiful glitter gradients and so smooth to the touch ^^



I really liked these nail wraps, but I wish they were a little wider. As you can see on the pic below they don't fit the shape of my nails, especially my middle fingers. It was even more obvious on my thumbs.


To remove them, I just peeled them off. No nail polish remover needed. So much easier than removing real glitter gradients, lol!

Check out Born Pretty Store for lots of nail art supplies, including these nail wraps that retail at $2.86 only. Other designs available. Free shipping no matter where you are and if you use my code "AAL91" you'll get 10% off! 

10

Comments

  1. These are so pretty! Because of your review these are going on the wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so pretty! Wraps never seem to fit 100% but you can't really notice that they're not perfect, especially with the sparkliness :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)