Skip to main content

Sea Lore - Triton's Daughters Collection!

Hello dear readers! Today I have Sea Lore's Triton's Daughters collex for you! =)



This is not a new collection so I'm sure you've already seen these polishes before BUT I swatched them a little while ago and I don't want these photos to stay hidden in a folder on my computer. Yes, I'm still clearing my manicures folder! lol I try to post new pics and old pics alternately on the blog and last post was recent swatches of the gorgeous Girly Bits Gloss48 Exclusive Trio, so now it's time for some old ones.

The first one is Adella, "a seahorse yellow jelly base with mint green hexes, gold glitter, and golden shimmer." I applied one coat of Adella over Essence Princess Prunella.




*

Alana is "a sea anemone pink jelly polish with rose colored hexes and rose shimmer." I applied one coat of Alana over Essence Meet Me Now!




*

Next, we have Andrina a "deep sea urchin purple jelly base with purple hex glitters and purple shimmer." I applied one coat of Andrina over Essence Oh My Glitter!




*

Aquata is a "deep sea blue jelly base with blue shimmer and blue iridescent flakies." I applied one coat of Aquata over Essence Goofy Blue! for these swatches, but I previously used it on its own in 2012 (see here)




*

Ariel, my favorite from this collection - because it's gorgeous, and because, well... Ariel! duh :P - is a "bright turquoise jelly base with red squares, purples hexes, green glitter, and green shimmer." I applied one coat of Ariel over Essence Viva la Green.




*

Next one is Arista, a "deep crimson jelly polish with red holo hexes and red shimmer." The jelly base of this one is way more opaque so I only applied 3 coats of Arista for these swatches.




*

The last one, Attina is a "coral jelly polish with golden shimmer and golden iridescent flakies." As coral isn't really a "me" color and because I love this combo, I applied one coat of Arista over Essence Lilac is my Style for these swatches. I previouly used Attina on top of my watercolor nails.





The Triton's Daughters collection can be purchased from Sea Lore's website. They are available in 15 mL and 7,5 mL and they retail for $5.50 and $10.

Don't forget to "like" Sea Lore's Facebook page ;) It's one of the entries of my #ShareTheLove Giveaway ^^



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.