Skip to main content

Nail Mail - April 2014!

In April, I got the Girly Bits Gloss48 exclusive trio.
Girly Bits #blingernails, #endlesslove, #islandtime

*********************************************************

One of my lemmings : Estée Lauder Smashed!

*********************************************************

If you're following me on Instagram you may already know that I got the Heritage collection from Cirque, plus an 8th polish cause I like even numbers ^^

Cirque Heritage Collection - Cerrillos, Luminous Owl, Panacea, Powwow, Sani, Sky Woman, Xochitl, Arcane Fire

*********************************************************

My Cadillacquer order! I ordered 8 polishes but one of them Yeah Science! is a dupe of Girly Bits #endlesslove so I'll add it to my Blog Sale.

Cadillacquer Blowfish, BetTer Call SAul, Car Wash, Cap'n Cook,, Say My NaMe, Survivor, Once More With Feeling

*********************************************************

And finally, a customs duo of Darling Diva Polishes, thanks to the amazing Schette from Les essais beauté de Schette and her group order.
Darling Diva Violets are Blue, Cotton Candy Hangover


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.