Skip to main content

MoYou London 10K Followers Challenge - Day 10: Geometric!

Hello dear readers! Today, I'm showing you the nail art I did for the day 10 of the  MoYou 10K Followers Nail art Challenge =)


I've got 11 MoYou plates in my collection but I never used them so I thought this challenge was a great idea! The only geometric designs I found are on the plate #07 from the Artist Collection.




For the base color I used China Glaze For Audrey & Fairy Dust, my 2 favorite CG polishes! They're so gorgeous I had to show them without the stamping ♥



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)