Skip to main content

Girly Bits Gloss48 Exclusive Trio.

Hi guys! Today, I have 3 gorgeous Girly bits to show you =) This trio, made exclusively for Gloss48, consist of 2 holographic polishes and 1 glitter topper.



First, let's take a look at #endlesslove


#endlesslove is a gorgeous holographic lavender. Perfect formula and opaque in 2 coats. It's way more holographic than shown in my pics. Unfortunately, no sun here to show you how beautiful it is.





Next, we have the other holographic: #islandtime.


#islandtime is a beautiful teal green holo. It's a bit sheer so I applied 3 coats for full opacity. Here again, it's more holographic in real life.





And finally, here is #blingernails, the glitter topper.


#blingernails is a clear polish with several gold holographic glitter: multi-size hexes and few stars. I applied 1 coat over a gradient made with #islandtime and #endlesslove.




This Girly bits trio is absolutely amazing and I'm so glad to have these polishes in my stash. What do you think of this trio? What's your favorite?

Comments

  1. These are stunning! Gorgeous swatches and nail art, as always. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous swatches!! I adore the gradient!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much ♥ It means a lot to me!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)