Skip to main content

Born Pretty Store Water Decals over Elevation Polish Yeti was a Good Ninja!

Hi guys! I got 4 products from Born Pretty Store to review, and today I'm showing you the first one =)


Among the many nail art products that Born Pretty Store carries, I chose to try my first water decals. The design I got is "075". I forgot to take a pic before using them, so here is the pic from their website.
I applied these decals over the awesome Elevation Polish - Yeti was a Good Ninja


I applied top coat, as stated in the instructions, but I wish I didn't cause some cracks appeared immediately after. I used KBShimmer - Clearly On Top, and never had an issue before...



You can purchase these water decals for $2.98. 
If you use my code "AAL91" you get 10% off. 

Comments

  1. This is beautiful! I love the colors you chose :) By the way, your English is fine!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)