Skip to main content

Superficially Colorful Lacquer - Fascinated!

Hi guys! Day 2 of the Superficially Colorful Lacquer week with the beautiful Fascinated! ♥


As Enthralled that I showed you yesterday, Fascinated is an awesome thermochromic polish from Superficially Colorful Lacquer's Mood Swings collection. This gorgeous purple (blurple?) with blue shimmer turns into a nice blue when the temperature is warmer.

Cold



Warm
(well tips were already turning back to purple, so... not so warm! lol)



In transition
(love this gradient ♥)



*click to enlarge*

I applied 2 coats of Fascinated and 1 coat of top coat for the pics above. No application issue to report. Purple and blue are two of my favorite colors so needless to say that I love this polish ^^

SCLaquers retail at $9 and they are available for purchase at Superficially Colorful shop. To follow Superficially Colorful : Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Twitter - Pinterest


Comments

  1. This is a beautiful color! Your manis & photos are perfection!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)