Skip to main content

Superficially Colorful Lacquer - Enthralled!

Today is the first day of the Superficially Colorful Lacquer week at I'm A Nail Art Addict! I'm starting on a Sunday, because those beautiful polishes are from Israel, and in Israel the week begins on Sunday! :P


Enthralled is from Superficially Colorful Lacquer thermochromic collection Mood Swings. When cold, it's a gorgeous brown with copper shimmer. When warm, it turns into a beautiful rust color.

Cold



Warm



In transition



*click to enlarge*

I applied 2 coats of Enthralled and 1 coat of top coat for the pics above. The formula is great and the color changes very quickly. I love both of the colors but I have to say that this rusty orange is just wow! and orange isn't usually my kind of color, so maybe it's because an orange lover made it? :P

SCLaquers retail at $9 and they are available for purchase at Superficially Colorful shop. To follow Superficially Colorful : Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Twitter - Pinterest


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)