Skip to main content

Superficially Colorful Lacquer - Serene!

Hello everyone! Day 4 of the Superficially Colorful Lacquer week with the beautiful Serene! ♥


Serene is a thermochromic polish from Superficially Colorful Lacquer's Mood Swings collection. This gorgeous turquoise with aqua shimmer changes to a lighter turquoise when the temperature is warmer.

Cold



Warm



In Transition



*click to enlarge*

I applied 2 coats of Serene and 1 coat of top coat for the pics above. The color change was more obvious IRL but Serene doesn't seem to like the daylight spot I'm using for my pics :( But I hold no grudge against it... I love it anyway, lol :P (well, duh, it's turquoise! ^^)

SCLaquers retail at $9 and they are available for purchase at Superficially Colorful shop. To follow Superficially Colorful : Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Twitter - Pinterest


Comments

  1. What a beautiful color! Your mani & photos are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my! this one is stunning both ways!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Nailstorming: Mardi Gras ♫ ♪

Hello ladies and gents! Today, all the "Nailstormeuses" are celebrating Mardi Gras ♥

Essence Fame Fatal (Colour & Go 114)

Oh red nail polish... I don't really like you on my nails, lol! If you know me a little, you know that red isn't favorite nail polish color... It's just too "femme fatale" for me!
So when I was looking for a red nail polish to use for nail art, cause everyone need at least one red polish, I came across this red by Essence, with THE perfect name ^^