Skip to main content

Avril - Ultraviolet, Bleu Azur Irisé & Mille et Une Nuits!

Hi guys! Today I have 3 Avril polishes to show you!


About a month ago, Avril started following me on Twitter and it reminded me that I bought 3 polishes from them last year but they were still untried, forgotten in my Helmer. So I took them out and placed them on my desk so I don't forget to swatch these pretties. I finally found some time yesterday, so here they are.


Ultraviolet



Ultraviolet (n°75) is a gorgeous purple creme, nearly a crelly. I applied 2 coats for these swatches and 1 coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top. Thanks to a perfect formula, the application was really easy, one of the easiest application of my life actually.




Bleu Azur Irisé



Bleu Azur Irisé (n°73) is blue with blue shimmer and almost a one coater! I applied 2 coats for these swatches and 1 coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top. Amazing formula, easy application.




Mille et Une Nuits



Mille et Une Nuits (n°32) is a dark blue crelly with pink and sapphire blue shimmer. I applied 2 coats for these swatches and 1 coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top. Application wasn't as easy as the other two, but still a great formula.




Avril nail polishes are 7-free. They retail at 2,80€ for 7mL and they are available for purchase on avril-beaute.fr. They ship to several European countries: France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Swiss, Germany, Italy, Spain, The Netherlands, The UK, Portugal, Denmark, Ireland and Austria.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)