Skip to main content

Nailstorming St Patrick!

Hi guys & Happy Saint Patrick's day!! Well, today is March 16 so it's actually Ste Bénédicte's day today (my day, yay!) :P


Here is what I used to create this manicure!

On my index : 2 coats of OPI Here Today... Aragon Tomorrow and a Celtic design from the Messy Mansion plate MM04 stamped with Catrice 740 King of Greens.

On my middle finger : 2 coats of Catrice 740 King of Greens and the four-leaf clover design of the plate MM04 stamped with Konad White.

On my ring finger : a rainbow gradient made with: Elevation Polish Pic du Gar (barely visible), OPI Keeping Suzi At BayKiko 344 Light Misty GreenKiko 297 Acid GreenKiko 355 Canary YellowEssence Hello Summer!piCture pOlish Love. On top, a coat of I ♥ NP All Gold Everything.

On my pinky : (a big fail, ruining the whole mani) a dancing leprechaun surrounded by his gold coins. Zoya Solange for the coins, and Catrice 740 King of Greens for the first stamped leprechaun. It was almost invisible so I re-stamped the design with Cult Nails Nevermore over it.






Happy Sunday! ♥


Comments

  1. Your mani & photos are fabulous, as always! Love everyone of these, they are all uniquely stunning in their own way!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.