Skip to main content

Nailstorming Jelly Sandwich - Nfu Oh JS13 & Lacquistry Charity Event gradient!

Hi dear readers! It's Sunday again, and Sunday means.... Nailstorming!!! The theme of today is Jelly Sandwich. It is a perfect theme for me right now, cause I don't have much time for the Nailstorming, with the other challenges and everything, but jelly sandwich it's so quick and easy =)


I sometimes forget about this but all my readers aren't longtime nail-artists, and if you're a newbie, jelly sandwich is absolutely perfect for you, cause it's a really easy nail art for beginners.

So, to create your sandwich, you will need a jelly polish. There are some really see-through jellies, and some more milky, like the one I chose today: Nfu Oh JS13. You also need a glitter polish. Mine is Lacquistry Charity Event.


For this jelly sandwich, I first applied my usual basecoat and 2 coats of Nfu Oh JS13. Then I grabbed Charity Event and I did a glitter gradient. Finally, I added one more coat of JS13, I applied my topcoat and voilà! 


I love jelly sandwiches! It's so easy. I don't know why it took me so long to do one! Well, I did a sandwich for the Nailstorming Océan, Sea-Reines et Coquillages but it was a stampwich, so it's not exactly the same technique.


As they are covered with a coat of JS13, the glitters of Charity Event are kind of matified and you can see all the colors right away! No need to light them up!


I also took a macro shot before closing the sandwich with the final coat of Nfu Oh JS13 ;)


And another one of the beautiful Charity Event in the bottle, cause it's so gorgeous ♥ The color combo is just perfect !


Happy Sunday everyone!



Comments

  1. Your mani & photos are wonderful, your choice of colors is right on the mark!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree your photos are fabulous and I love your nails :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.