Skip to main content

Nail mail - March 2014!

My first Elevation Polish order since I got my membership, yay! The March collection "Summits - Part 1", the Yeti of the month, other EVPs and a Secret Yeti ^^

Elevation Polish Vinson, Puncak Jaya, Aconcagua, Kilimanjaro, The Twinkle in Yeti's Eye,
I Got the Axe, Grotte et Cascade, Yeti was a Good Ninja

*********************************************************

And few Agnès b. polishes...

Agnès b. Mini b. Red Motel, Pink Strass, Cassis Plage, Lilas Butterfly, Bleu Cadillac, Blue Jeans
& Laqué Very Chic Aubergine


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.