Skip to main content

Nail Mail - February 2014!

My Pshiiit Boutique order.
piCture pOlish Badass, Hussy & Jasmine

*********************************************************

My Harlow & Co order.

Colors by Llarowe Dirty Diana & Woman from Tokyo + Glam Polish High Priestess & Book of Shadows
+ piCture pOlish Pirouette + Glitter Gal Crushed Ego

*********************************************************

and my Girly Bits order!

Girly Bits Auld Langs Wyne, Bird is the Word, Ho-Ho-Hope, Crantini, Well Isn't That Special, Get Weaponized, Peel Here, Flowers in Your Hair, Purple Potion

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)