Skip to main content

GOT Polish Challenge: Skittle || Pastel polka dots.

Hi guys! I'm almost a week late for this skittle mani... I really can't keep up lately :(


The Golden Oldies in this manicures are:

China Glaze Lemon Fizz, previously seen in my Halloween/Birthday nailsSte Catherine's day mani, and also in my Pocahontas Disnails

Yes Love Y66, that I used for my Dreamcatcher nails.

China Glaze For Audrey, a polish I should really use more often cause it's a beautiful color. Previously seen here and here.

China Glaze Light as Air, used in the manicure I did for my friend Caroline's birthday.





See you soon for another GOT Polish manicure ;)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)

Essence Fame Fatal (Colour & Go 114)

Oh red nail polish... I don't really like you on my nails, lol! If you know me a little, you know that red isn't favorite nail polish color... It's just too "femme fatale" for me!
So when I was looking for a red nail polish to use for nail art, cause everyone need at least one red polish, I came across this red by Essence, with THE perfect name ^^