Skip to main content

Tri Polish Tuesdays - BPG #03: Holographic Mix and Match.

Hi guys, today I have an holographic Mix and Match for you.

This was supposed to be my mani for the 2nd Brown-Pink-Grey Tri Polish Tuesday but I couldn't write my post because of my sciatica, my back and left leg were hurting so bad I couldn't sit :( My treatment has ended yesterday, it still hurts but at least I can sit now =) I will post this as the third BPG Tri Polish mani, even if we are closer to #04, but I have another idea for the last one ^^


For this Tri Polish manicure, I actually used only 2 polishes: Color Club Harp On It - a gift from my friend Gina, the maker of Red Dog Designs nail polishes - and Pupa N086 - that I also got from a friend, the sweet Jin Jit @Superficially Colorful, it's one of the 3 polishes I won from her 6 months Blogerversary giveaway in 2012.


On my ring finger, I stamped a design from the Bundle Monster plate BM-201 with Pupa N086. And on my pinky, I stamped a french tip design from the plate BM-219 with Harp On It.





Comments

  1. I love this. I have been meaning to do something fun like this with some of my gajillion holo polishes. Very cute and good color choices.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)