Skip to main content

Nail Mail - January 2014!

My Pahlish order! 

Pahlish Harlequin Doll - Blood of the Mountain - Fevers and Mirrors - Sleep to Dream

*********************************************************

A surprised package from my friend Jin Jit @Superficially Colorful.

Superficially Colorful Lacquer Enthralled - Giggly - Serene

*********************************************************

My Elevation Polish order! The January 2014 collection "Heights of Hawaii", the Yeti of the month, some Last Call and discontinued polishes and the duo with Chaos & Crocodiles "Midnight Snowball Fight".

Elevation Polish Silversword, Haleakala, Pa'ako, Plumeria, Yeti's Broken Heart, Khongoryn Els, Rapa Nui, Kita, Evening in the Woods duo with Chaos & Crocodiles Copper Creek Cabin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)