Skip to main content

GOT Polish Challenge: Orange || Kiko Sugar Mat 639 Golden Mandarin

Hi guys, I'm late... again! But here is finally my Orange mani for the GOT Polish Challenge. I did it few days ago, but haven't found time to post it before now :/


Kiko Sugar Mat 639 (Golden Mandarin) is the Golden Oldie I chose to use for this orange mani. With a name like this, and the theme of the week, I immediately thought to use my Bundle Monster plate BM-308. I first stamped with OPI Call Me Gwen-ever but the designs were barely visible... so I grabbed my most-used nail polish - OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls - to re-stamp over it.


I got Golden Mandarin almost one year ago, and I previously used it in as a base color for the review of Born Pretty acrylic powders and monomer. Check out my post here.




Not very original I know, but that's all my brain could think of XD

I took some pics of the Kiko before stamping if you're interested.




Thanks for stopping by ;)


Comments

  1. What a fabulous mani! Love your detail, outstanding work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, this looks FABULOUS!!!! what an awesome, awesome job, Benedicte!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not a fan of textures, but this way!! Wow is all I can say. Those oranges seems to be popping out of your nail!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The texture goes perfectly with the oranges! I love it! :D x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.