Skip to main content

Tri Polish Tuesdays - ROY #04 : Cloud manicure + braided clouds accent nail!

Hi guys! Today is the last day of the Red-Orange-Yellow Tri Polish Tuesdays! I won't lie, those 3 colors are the ones I like the least, so that's a relief :P Even if red is growing on me for the past few months.


For this last "ROY" day, I did a cloud manicure and I changed the order of the colors on each nail. My accent nail is what I call a "braided clouds nail"... it's a mix between a braided nail and a cloud manicure! XD This nail is my fave of the manicure, I really like how it turned out =)




The 3 polishes I used are : Color Club Berry and Bright (red), Kleancolor Metallic Orange (Orange, duh!) and Essence My Sunny Side (Yellow)


See you next week for the first Brown-Pink-Gray Tuesday ;)

Comments

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! Love these colors, your mani & photos are perfection!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)