Skip to main content

Tri Polish Tuesdays - ROY #02 : Aztec Nails

Hi everyone! Hope you're doing great =) Today is Tuesday so it's time for another Tri Polish Tuesdays manicure. For my Red Yellow Orange mani #02, I chose to do my first Aztec nails =)


The 3 polishes I picked are piCture pOlish Love (red), Essence Hello Summer (orange) and Cult Nails Feel Me Up (Yellow). 


First, I applied 3 coats of Cult Nails Tempest, then I drew few lines (or chevrons for my accent nail) with the 3 colors of the month, mentioned above. To afraid to ruin my mani with my top coat, I created the Aztec designs with India ink instead of a black polish :P




It was the first time I was using India ink so it's not perfect, but I'm really glad I did! No need to be careful when applying your top coat so it's awesome :P

Comments

  1. It came out really beautiful. As you said it is not perfect, but it is really cool.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)