Skip to main content

Most Popular Posts for 2013!

I previously shared with you my personal favorites nail polishes and nail arts of 2013, but what were yours???


The 7 most popular nail polishes for 2013 were :

#07



#06



#05



#04



#03



#02



#01




*

And the 7 most popular nail arts for 2013 were:

#07



#06



#05



#04



#03



#02



#01



I'm surprised and not surprised at the same...  My Blogfest mani isn't my best nail art (actually I don't like it!) but I guess it was the most popular nail art only because it was my piCture pOlish Blogfest manicure...


*


Check out the most popular posts on my French blog HERE.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Nailstorming: Mardi Gras ♫ ♪

Hello ladies and gents! Today, all the "Nailstormeuses" are celebrating Mardi Gras ♥

Essence Fame Fatal (Colour & Go 114)

Oh red nail polish... I don't really like you on my nails, lol! If you know me a little, you know that red isn't favorite nail polish color... It's just too "femme fatale" for me!
So when I was looking for a red nail polish to use for nail art, cause everyone need at least one red polish, I came across this red by Essence, with THE perfect name ^^